Sandwich ThaiPosted in category: Resep makanan Eropa at: July 19, 2010 by admin
ingredients to make sauce, mix evenly:
2 tablespoons Maggi ® Seasoning
2 tablespoons sambal Bangkok
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 cm white lemongrass, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Treat:
1. Bake the bread until slightly dry briefly.
2. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, coriander and basil leaf in each slice of bread.
3. Heat briefly smoked beef in hot skillet. Lift.
4. Stir the sauce until blended.
5. Place the bread in the following parts of the remaining sauce.
6. Cover or close the bread again.
7. Serve immediately.
- Focaccia bread is a flat Italian bread and a wide oval. It was fresh, there are given the extra olive and garlic. Can be purchased in large bakery. If none can be replaced with ordinary bread.
Calories: 271 Cal
Protein: 19.5 grams
Fat: 3:34 gr
Fiber: 2.3 grams
Carbohydrates: 41.1 grams