Pudding Jagung ManisPosted in category: Resep Kue at: July 10, 2010 by admin
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients:
6 tablespoons Nestle Chocolate DANCOW
300 ml water
50 grams sugar
½ tablespoon cornstarch
1 egg yolk
How to Treat:
1. Dissolve DANCOW with water. Mix with corn and mix smooth
2. Cook corn with soft gelatin and vanilla until hot.
3. Take a little hot mixture, stirring with the egg yolks until blended.
4. Pour back into the corn batter, and cook until boiling. Lift.
5. Pour into mangkuk-mangkuk/cetakan. Allow to cool and harden.
6. Chocolate sauce: Dissolve DANCOW Chocolate with water.
7. Cook milk with sugar until hot.
8. Stir cornstarch and egg yolks until blended.
9. Pour the hot chocolate milk, stir well.
10. Enter into the hot milk mixture, cook until thick. Lift.
11. Serve pudding with sauce.
- Use an old sweet corn with grated and grated coconut until smooth.
- To attract, pudding molds can be printed with a funny shape. For example flowers, pandas, cars or anything else.
Calories: 172 Cal
Protein: 5:44 gr
Fat: 5.86 grams
Fiber: 1.73 gr
Carbohydrates: 25.6 grams