Mie Ayam KampungPosted in category: Resep Makanan Indonesia at: April 27, 2010 by admin
1 / 2 kg chicken egg noodles (ready to finished)
100 ml chicken Oil
100 ml soy sauce
300 gr chicken meat, boiled and cut kotak2
3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce UK
Caisim, spices seasonings, fried onions
3 cloves of bw. white
5 cloves of bw. red
1 tsp coriander
3 cm turmeric
3 cm ginger
4 para hazelnut
2 ltr water
1 / 2 kg chicken bones
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
(Boil some chicken bones, then add salt & pepper powder)
1. Take the chicken skin and fat, reheat over low heat on the skillet, add 2 cloves bw.putih (who already digeprak). Heat until all the oil out of the skin and chicken fat. Chicken oil is ready for use.
How to Make:
1. Saute the grinded spices until fragrant, put the chicken and stir-fry until ingredients until absorbed, add flavoring, lift.
2. Enter the 2 tablespoons oil into a bowl of chicken, 1 / 4 teaspoon flavoring
3. Noodles & Caisim Boil until cooked, remove from heat.
4. Noodles and caisim enter into the bowl, place chicken on top of noodles stir.
5. Sprinkle bw.goreng & green onions.