Kue Beef RollPosted in category: Resep Kue at: February 27, 2010 by admin
5-6 pieces of meat (beef) to beef (put into a plastic or base with folie folie) and at mi with a punch of meat (do not get translucent kedaging) so that the flesh rather thin.
Olive green 50g without seeds (chopped)
30g Almonds (chopped)
1 red bell pepper
3 cloves garlic
400g tomatoes for pizza or the skin is peeled.
200 ml dry sherry or vegetable seasoning so from Royco or Maggi.
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Square pieces of red onion
2. chopped garlic
3. Diced peppers
4. Olive, Almond, Paprika, mixed with some onion and garlic.
5. Mamerkan beef and sprinkle with pepper.
6. No.4 in the mix for mi-meat on the meat and then fold the left side, right about the new 1cm ² rolled and pierced with a toothpick or satay stab ‘which was shortened, ketepung dip.
7. Heat oil and fry Beefnya while in back and forth. Lift.
8. Time Onions M / P 1menit fried meat fried dibekas earlier, enter the meat, tomatoes, sherry and cook while dibolak back over medium heat until cooked.
9. remove the meat and sauce mixed with pepper, salt (liver mi kalu vegetable seasonings used, because it taste salty).