Pudding Durian Saus KaramelPosted in category: Resep Kue at: February 7, 2010 by admin
800 ml of liquid milk
200 gr durian without seeds
115 gr sugar
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 1 / 2 packets powdered gelatin
4 drops of yellow coloring
200 gr sugar
400 ml hot water
30 gr sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved with 1 tablespoon water
How to make:
1. Durian blender with some milk until smooth. Boiled blenderan durian, remaining milk, sugar, salt, agar2 and yellow coloring. Aduk2 until bubbling.
2. Take a little dough, pour into egg yolks, mix well. More input into the stew pudding. Simmer, stirring frequently, until boiling.
3. Enter the yellow coloring and stir well. Pour into pan, freeze.
How to make a sauce:
1. Gosongkan some sugar, pour the water and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the remaining sugar, bring to a boil.
2. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Boil again, stirring frequently, until meletup2.
3. Serve pudding with caramel sauce.