1. Stir in flour and salt until blended.
2. Dissolve the milk with water, mixed with eggs, mix well.
3. Pour into a flour mixture, stirring until smooth and slippery.
4. Heat oil in a pan flat.
5. Pour some batter into the pan and cook until both sides are cooked.
6. Lift, do the same with the remaining dough.
7. Serve warm with cream cheese.
– Use fresh sweet corn to get a taste of corn legit. Steam the corn until cooked and then Pipili seeds.
- resep pancake alpukat
- resep pancake
- resep krim kue tar