* Wheat flour 250 gr
* 30 grams Flour cornstarch
* 225 gr Butter
* Milk powder 20 gr
* 60 gr Sugar refined
* 2 btr yolk
* 1 / 4 tsp fine salt
* Cloves for garnish
* 400 gr ripe pineapple
* 200 gr sugar sand
* 3 pieces Cloves
* Cinnamon 5 cm (1 / 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
* 1 / 4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Spread, mix together:
* 3 btr yolk
* 2 tablespoons fresh liquid milk (1 tbsp milk powder, dissolved with 2 tablespoons water)
How to Make Peanut:
* Peel the pineapple and grated, add sugar and salt, mix well.
* Enter the cloves and cinnamon into it.
* Cook, stirring frequently – stirring, until cooked (until the water dried up).
* Remove, let cool and set aside.
How to Make:
* Combine flour, cornmeal and powdered milk, stir well and then sifted.
* Add the powdered sugar, egg yolks, butter and salt into the flour mixture.
* Beat with mixer at low speed (use a tooth) until the dough is formed grain grained.
* Padatkan dough with hands or a wooden spoon so that the dough is formed that can be formed.
* Take a pinch of dough, form into spheres and pipihkan.
* Fill center with 1 / 2 teaspoon pineapple jam and rounded back.
* Place the cake pan has been established above that have been greased.
* Grease the surface with a smear of material, and then plug one of cloves on it.
* Bake the cake in the oven with a temperature of 150 º C for 20 minutes (until the cake is cooked through and brown-yellow).
* Remove, cool and store in airtight jars (for 550 gr).
* Do not mix the dough by hand for too long because the heat will melt the fat hands in the dough, the result would be tough cookies / not fragile.
* Stir as needed until the dough can be formed, and for variations in taste, pineapple peanut butter may be substituted according to taste.
- resep kue nastar
- resep kue
- resep kue kering
- resep nastar
- kue nastar