Kue Putri SaljuPosted in category: Resep Kue at: January 26, 2010 by admin
* Wheat flour 600 gr
* 300 g cashew nuts (roasted and ground finely)
* 200 gr sugar a bit soft sand / caster sugar
* 500 gr Margarine (frozen, then cut – cut)
* 300 gr sugar refined
* 1 / 2 tsp Vanilla
How to Make:
* Combine flour, cashew nuts, sugar and margarine together.
* Squeeze – Squeeze the dough by hand until well blended.
* Store in the refrigerator for 50 minutes.
* Take 2 teaspoons dough, rounded and the crescent shape like.
* Make up the dough out.
* Place on baking sheet that spread with butter and bake in the oven until done.
* Remove and chill for 5 minutes.
* Roll the mixture into the powdered sugar and vanilla.