Kue Mentega KacangPosted in category: Resep Kue at: January 26, 2010 by admin
* Peanut butter 175 g finely
* 100 g fresh butter
* 100 gr sugar refined
* 60 g sugar palm
* 120 gr wheat flour (sifted)
* 1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda (sifted)
* 1 / 2 tsp Vanilla powder
* 1 btr Chicken Eggs
* 50 gr peeled Peanut (roasted and roughly chopped)
How to Make:
* Beat butter with peanut butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
* Add the eggs, beat until blended.
* Add the flour and baking soda, stirring until smooth.
* Form the dough into a ball and press to widen.
* Place a flat pan above, give the distance between them.
* Press the dough surface with the back of a fork until slightly flattened.
* Sprinkle with chopped peanuts on top.
* Bake in the oven with a temperature of 160 º C for 25 minutes, until dry and cooked.
* Remove, cool and store in airtight jars (for 500 gr).