Pisang Goreng KrispiPosted in category: Resep Kue at: January 25, 2010 by admin
* 5 or kepok bananas mature trees horn
* Cooking oil
* Batter Coatings:
* 3 tablespoons flour
* 2 tablespoons rice flour
* 1 sdmkeju grated cheddar
* 150 ml water
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 100 g flour coarse PANIR
* Bottled mayonnaise
How to make:
* Peel bananas, cut into 6-10 cm and cut lengthwise into 3 parts.
* Batter Coatings: Mix flour, cheese, rice flour, sugar and salt and water
* Until smooth and quite thick
* Dip each piece of banana in the dough Coatings.
* Roll in flour PANIR until both sides coated in flour PANIR.
* Fry in hot oil until yellow and many keokelatan and dry.
* Remove and drain.
* Serve with bottled mayonnaise, if desired.