Resep Masakan – Kue Coklat SipPosted in category: Resep Kue at: January 23, 2010 by admin
* 200 grams of nuts, roughly chopped, toasted until fragrant and golden (I pake + 100 grams almonds 100 grams of walnuts)
* 2 ml (4 grams) instant coffee, dissolved with a few drops of hot water
* 60 g low protein flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 / 4 teaspoon salt
* 450 g dark cooking chocolate (taste of this cake is determined by the 99% chocolate is used, then
* Use your favorite chocolate that really tastes good)
* 60 grams unsalted butter or margarine
* 250 grams of granulated sugar
* 4 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 175 grams of dark chocolate chips
* 175 grams of white chocolate chips
How to Make:
1. Melt chocolate with butter, set aside.
2. Mix the flour and baking powder.
3. Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla, until thick, pale / white, tread, or if appointed dough whisk will fall in the form of broadband that flows slowly.
4. Enter a chocolate + butter melts, mix well. Enter the coffee and stir well. Ayakkan flour + BP, stir mixed origin. Enter your baked beans and two kinds of chocolate chips, stirring.
5. Cover bowl with plastic sticky, chill in the refrigerator ca. 30-60 minutes hours until the dough is easy disekop.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
7. Shovel or spoon the batter into the pan which was covered with paper or silicone baking mat. In order to form consistent, use an ice cream spade, a small or medium according to taste. Leave a gap wide enough, because then he spread himself.
8. Bake just until the tops dry and cracked it, about 10-12 minutes. Do not bake too long, then dry, less asik lho.
9. Raise, place the pan on a rack to cool slightly and cookies harden. Lift the cake, let cool completely on a rack.
If the cookies are too flat, usually because the dough is too cold or hot oven temperatures less. Let the dough at room temperature until easy disekop but still pretty stiff, and continue baking as prescribed, or raise your oven temperature.
If the hard egg mixture thickens, add 1 tsp emulsifier to help.